The Board of Governors of the Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College (CFBC) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the full-time position as: Administrative Assistant
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicants must possess:
• At least an Associate’s Degree in Office Management, Secretarial Studies, Business or a related field from an accredited institution
• At least two (2) years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Provide customer service to clients of the College.
• Process documents relating to the College.
• Provide typing services to the College.
• Keep confidential documents away from unauthorized persons.
• Keep a record of all outgoing and incoming mail and other material.
• Keep a record of incoming and outgoing faxes.
• Keep files and records on students of the College.
• Maintain an up-to-date filling system for the College.
• Answer the telephone and forward calls as required and note any messages.
• Perform any other administrative duties assigned by the Supervisor.
Applications from Qualified applicants should include:
• Letter of Application
• Curriculum Vitae
• Official academic certificates, transcripts and other relevant documents (certified copies)
• Two references with telephone and e-mail addresses
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience and in accordance with the current salary structure at the CFBC.
and addressed to
The Chairman of the Board
Clarence Fitzroy Bryant College,
P.O. Box 268, Burdon Street, Basseterre, St. Kitts
The deadline for receipt of applications is February 28, 2017. Late applications will not be acknowledged.