Unicomer (St. Kitts & Nevis) Limited is seeking to recruit an Operations Manager.
The incumbent will be required to manage the total operations of the Sales, Technical Service and Logistics & Distribution departments ensuring company targets are achieved, and all the respective departments are functioning according to company standards in collaboration with key stakeholders of the business.
Driving Business Results
- Provide input into annual sales targets to deliver revenue and Store Retail Profit Targets; support the communication and translation of annual sales targets and milestones for assigned functional areas
- Develop and implement localized sales promotions and initiatives, by leveraging local calendar, territory and customer insight, in collaboration with other functional heads to deliver revenue, Store Retail Profit targets
- Recommend and Coordinate store-level customer loyalty and retention programs, in collaboration with Sales Leadership and Customer Experience Manager to retain and grow customer base and maximize revenues
- Apply, review and analyze functional areas productivity metrics and Sales management programs; planning and communicating results to monitor and deliver or exceed revenue, Store Retail Profit, Net Promoter and CSAT targets Inventory Management
- Maintain and ensure adherence to Stock Management Standards to protect the company from stock losses
- Co-ordinate the stocktaking activities of the relevant functions in accordance with company policy and ensure that stock losses are kept to a minimal and within loss target ratios
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control; secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures and ensures adherence to appropriate store and functional areas security procedures Operational Efficiency
- Monitor and Review business processes, systems, policies and work flows in collaboration with functional areas to enhance customer experience, improve staff productivity levels and ensure alignment with company goals
- Maintain and Ensure adherence to retail, visual merchandising and customer experience standards to enhance store ambiance and the customer experience
- Lead the Technical Services Department; ensuring standards are maintained regarding quality of repairs and turn-around time in keeping with the Company’s customer service proposition.
- Assist in Developing Technical Services operational strategy to deliver and manage approved budgets to maximize profits and other relevant business targets. People Leadership
- Implement metrics, sales incentive plans and commission structures in collaboration with manager to motivate employees to increase sales & productivity, optimize product mix and improve profits
- Effectively lead, motivate and manage performance of team members towards attainment of KPI’s and metrics; encouraging ongoing performance management and feedback to ensure focus and stretch and achieve business objectives
Qualifications & Experience
• BA or other business related degree
• Retail management and retail standards
• 3 -5 years in a Management role, preferably in retail
• Microsoft office, COSACS or other POS experience
Interested persons should forward their applications to: Natashua_Charles@unicomer.com on or before 3th March 2017. Only suitable applicants will be acknowledged.