Timothy Beach Resort is seeking to engage an experienced Restaurant Manager effective June 1st 2017
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall success of the restaurant and bar – Marketing, Staff Training, Profitability Guest Relations, Controls and Menu Construction.
Skills and Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• recruiting, training and supervising staff
• planning menus
• ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines
• promoting and marketing the business through social media and other
• overseeing stock levels
• ordering supplies
• producing staff schedules
• handling customer enquiries and complaints
• taking reservations
• greeting and advising guests
• problem solving
• assessing and improving profitability
• setting targets
• handling administration and paperwork
• liaising with customers, and employees, providing feedback on service being provided and putting systems in place to enhance the total guest experience
• making improvements to the running of and development of the restaurant.
NOTE: This is an Executive Level position.