Summary: Primarily responsible for the execution of promotions at agents in accordance with the Marketing & Promotions agenda. Works closely with the Marketing Supervisor to schedule promotions. Assists with the distribution and maintenance of merchandise and promotional material at agents. Provides reports as required on the outcome of promotions to the Marketing Supervisor. Assists with carrying out research. Maintains and supports effective staff and customer relationships. Provides excellent service to Customers and Agents.
- Leads and executes various types of promotions at agent locations and CAGE venues.
- Reports on the outcome of promotions executed.
- Provides support to the Sales Representative to distribute promotional material and merchandise.
- From time to time would be required to assist with the execution of surveys to gather customer feedback at agents.
2 Education and Work Experience:
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Sales, Marketing or other relevant field.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
- Certificate in Computer Applications, including Microsoft Office Suite would be an asset.
3 Special Job Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Expert knowledge of customer base
- Excellent customer service.
- Proficiency in the use of software applications (Microsoft Office suite); report writing and presentation skills.
- Sound verbal, written and listening communications.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Effective time management
Equipment Operated to Perform Job:
- Needs to own a vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Executes promotions in keeping with the daily, weekly and quarterly Sales and Marketing promotional agenda
- Assists in the introduction and promotion of new products
- Works with Agents in evaluating promotions and obtaining approval for promotions in which the Company will participate directly.
- Assists with the execution of surveys at agents to gather customer feedback
- Assists in the implementation and/or deployment of promotional materials/merchandise.
- Provides timely field feedback regarding Agent practices, ideas and issues.
- Promotes the sale of the company’s products.
Liaison and Communication Required to Perform Job:
Liaises with various departments - As necessary
Communicates with internal and external customers - As necessary
Conditions Associated with Job:
- Significantamount of time driving;
dealing with traffic conditions. - Daily
- Long work hours. - As necessary