Are you self-motivated, precise, customer-care focused, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative? Do you have a sense of urgency, professional mindset and enjoy working in a luxury fast paced environment with variety? Do you want to build a career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is an ultra-luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
You will be responsible for the professional administrative support directly to the Director of Construction and other Development managers, through efficient administrative, organizational and logistical services. In this role you will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters relating to the Development & Construction office of Christophe Harbour Development Company.
• Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings.
• Set up and maintain an accurate paper and electronic filing systems for correspondence and other material.
• Compose and prepare correspondence (regular and confidential). Type and distribute spreadsheets, correspondence, meeting notes, agendas, minutes, itineraries and reports.
• Manage incoming general information calls, checking voicemail regularly, and routing messages to appropriate team members.
• Process invoice payments for suppliers and subcontractors.
• Ensure adequate stocks of office supplies, equipment and amenities.
• Oversee incoming/outgoing mail and packages.
• Create and maintain documents pertinent to contractors, such as contracts, plans etc.
• Assist managers with creating task lists, schedules and Standard Operation Procedures (SOP’s)
• Create reports such as monthly villa updates.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Ability to be flexible, even-keeled under pressure, and consistently professional.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point)
• Detail conscious and highly accurate.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid understanding of business protocol and etiquette.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• To handle information/situations with tact, diplomacy and confidentiality.
• Strong planning, organisational and execution skills.
• Initiative with sound judgment and decision making skills.
• Ability to work independently, with minimal instructions.
• Ability to remain calm when under pressure (resilience).
• Have leadership qualities and a dynamic personality.
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply by October 20th, 2017 by emailing your full resume to email@example.com with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.