Location: Royal St. Kitts Hotel
The position demands creativity on a daily basis, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards. The Cooks work well under pressure, are organized, flexible, self-motivated and are willing to work long hours.
• Experience in food prep
• Ability to instill safety and sanitation habits in all employees.
• Consistency in preparation and presentation
• Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques
• Ensure that level of quality, portion control, and plate presentation is adhered to consistently
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with people of diverse socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds
• Service oriented style with professional presentations skills
• Must possess the following strengths: high energy, entrepreneurial spirit, motivational leader, proven track record in high volume property, effective communicator, effective in providing exceptional customer service and associate relations, and ability to improve the bottom line
• Clear concise written and verbal communication skills in English
• Must be able to read and write
• Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills
• Maintain communications with Staff