Bank of Nevis International Limited (BONI) invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill a position of: Business Development Officer
• Process new account applications and engage customers to ensure all required information is obtained.
• Conduct market research in order to identify and attract new customers.
• Contact potential customers to explain the benefits of the Bank’s products and services and follow up to have customers on-boarded.
• Provide assistance with the marketing of the Bank’s products and services.
• Respond to queries and complaints from customers regarding the Bank’s products and services.
• Develop and implement strategies for retaining customers.
• Develop and maintain a database of existing and prospective customers, intermediaries and introducers with a view to increasing income and enhancing relationship management.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with local and international service providers.
• Participate in local, regional and international business development trips.
• Assist with the maintenance of the Bank’s website and social media platforms.
• Prepare FATCA Reports.
EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES
• Knowledge of banking products and services
• Computer literacy and strong organisational skills
• Ability to work within tight deadlines
• At least three years banking experience
• Good understanding of international banking
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
• Certification in Trust and Estate Practices would be an asset
All applications should be submitted with detailed Curriculum Vitae and the Bank’s application form which is available on the bank’s website www.thebankofnevis.com. Applications should be submitted no later June 23, 2017 to:
Human Resource Manager
The Bank of Nevis Limited
P O Box 450, Main Street
Please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will receive an acknowledgement.