Belmont Construction is currently recruiting for suitability qualified persons for the position of Warehouse Supervisor.
Qualifications & Experience
• Three (3) years in Warehouse/Inventory Management
• Experience in the Construction Industry with knowledge of building hardware or experience with Hotel Furniture, Fittings & Fixtures and Operating Supplies & Equipment
• Some experience in computerized inventory systems would be considered an asset.
Specific Knowledge Required
• Working knowledge of construction hardware or hotel furniture, fixtures and equipment.
• Very detailed and system oriented approach to the job
• Strong self discipline and good team leading skills
Duties and Responsibilities
• To assist in maintaining all warehouse inventory systems and accurate record keeping.
• Assist with organization of goods received and storage of stock.
• Assist with the maintenance of stock levels.
• Dispatch materials to various projects on site.
• Supervise team members.
Belmont Construction Limited
Telephone : 1-869-762-2648/2662/2914