Belmont Construction is currently recruiting for suitability qualified persons for the position of Warehouse Manager
Qualifications and Experience
• Four to Five years experience of Warehouse Management with some experience in computerized inventory systems.
• Experience in the Construction Industry with knowledge of specialist materials and hardware.
Specific Knowledge Required
• Expert knowledge of construction hardware or hotel furniture, fixtures and equipment.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets
• Strong management and communications skills
• Demonstrable orgainisational skills with attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To implement and manage warehouse inventory systems
• Ensure warehouse is organized and goods received are correctly received and stored.
• To maintain par levels of selected stock items
• To track and record of goods received.
• To process requisitions and dispatch supplies and equipment to projects on site.
• Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
Application with curriculum vitae and two references should be submitted by Mail, or by Email to Gillian.email@example.com by 30 June 2017 to our offices:
Belmont Construction Limited
Telephone : 1-869-762-2648/2662/2914