We are currently recruiting for a Chief Mechanic, applications are invited from suitably qualified persons who meet the following requirements:
Qualifications and Experience
- Four to Five years experience of managing a Mechanical Workshop and small fleet of vehicles.
- Preference will be given to candidate that has experience in heavy, earthmoving equipment.
Specific Knowledge Required
- Expert knowledge of mechanical workshop systems.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, spreadsheets
- Strong management and communications skills
- Demonstrable organisational skills with attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the day-to-day work of employees and contractors including;
- Junior Mechanics
- Maintenance Schedules
- Fuel and oil distribution around the property
- Parts procurement and inventory
- Ensures daily compliance of maintenance schedules and quality parameters.
- Ensures training of local employees to develop their skill level.
- Ensures Health and Safety procedures are followed.
- Any other duties assigned.
Application with curriculum vitae and two references should be submitted by Mail, Fax or Email email@example.com by 30 June 2017 to our office:
Belmont Management Company Limited
Telephone : 1-869-465-7388