Sky Safari Tours is seeking an experienced individual to fill the position of Office Clerk. The successful candidate will perform a dual role of cashier and administrative support. The ideal candidate will report directly to the Office Supervisor and/ or the General Manager.
The areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process payments for zip line tours.
• Assist office staff with bookkeeping and preparation of bank deposits.
• Complete daily sales and tour reports.
• Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to disseminate or explain requested information, and address all complaints.
• Perform daily administrative duties to include scanning, coping and filing.
• Process bills, invoices and checks.
• Create staff work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
• Replenish office supplies and merchandise and perform inventory checks periodically.
• All other duties assigned.
• A minimum of five (5) GCE or CXC O- level subjects to include English, Accounts is also preferred.
• A minimum of 1-year work experience in the Tourism Industry.
• Proficient in QuickBooks, Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be a team player and work well with others.
• Should be flexible with work hours i:e; weekends and public holidays.
• Must have strong work ethics and a pleasant personality.
• Bi-lingual would be an asset.
All applications must be accompanied by two references and be sent to email@example.com or to the address noted below, no later than September 30, 2017.
The Human Resource Manager
Delisle Walwyn Group of Companies
P O Box 44