The St. Kitts Tourism Authority (SKTA) is seeking applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Executive Assistant.
The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO.) The Executive Assistant provides high-level, confidential administrative support to the office of the CEO. This position requires diplomacy and discretion in handling confidential information.
Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include but are not limited to the following:
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, managing projects, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Prepares first drafts and/ or edit written correspondences to internal and external stakeholders.
- Recording minutes in meetings and disseminating to stakeholders.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
The Job Holder must possess the following:
- An Associate Degree in Business Administration, or graduation from a secretarial program of studies.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- High level of competency with the suite of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel, Power Point and Publisher.
- Experience in proof reading, document editing, and contract revision.
- Must have highly developed communication skills, verbal and written.
- Thorough knowledge of all St. Kitts tourist attractions and heritage sites.
- Commensurate with one’s qualifications.
Interested persons should apply by Friday, 26th January 2018, by forwarding their applications accompanied by a resume to the Human Resource Manager, St. Kitts Tourism Authority, Pelican Mall, Bay Road, Basseterre or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only applicants with required qualifications and experience will receive a response.