Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of IT MANAGER at the St. Kitts Biomedical Research Foundation, Lower Bourryeau Estate, St. Kitts.
The selected applicant will be responsible for maintaining all computerized platforms, print and network services at the facility. Primary responsibilities will include:
• Contributing to the validation and implementation of computerized systems, generation and modification of facility Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Providing technical training on computerized platforms, routine hardware maintenance, software platforms and provides logistical support to the Chief Technology Officer, Director of Research Operations, Facility Manager and contract IT support.
Preferred Experience Requirements
• Familiarity with Google G-Suite administration
• Familiarity with Synology NAS devices and user administration
• Familiarity with Ubiquity Unifi network devices
• Basic knowledge of AWS platforms and administration
Education & Additional Experience Requirements
• BA, BS, or equivalent in a technical field of study (such as computer science, electrical engineering, or mathematics) or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years experience supporting IT help desk functions or equivalent
• 2 or more years of experience implementing and supporting IT systems including server and client-side applications and operating systems
• Technical expertise in two or more IT related fields including PC or Mac hardware repair, Windows or MacOS X IT support, Office 365, network storage and data archiving, network configuration and management
• Understanding of core internet technologies - DHCP, DNS, mail transport, TCP/IP
• Security-focused knowledge of one or more of the following: Databases, Networking, Virtualization, Cloud (IaaS)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Applicants not meeting the above requirements will not be contacted for an interview.
Kindly forward all applications to: email@example.com and/or to the below mailing address:
St. Kitts Biomedical Research Foundation
Attn: General Manager
Lower Bourryeau Estate
St. Kitts W.I.