Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the position of: Help Desk Administrator
The Helpdesk Administrator is responsible for the administration of the Helpdesk System and reports directly to the Facilities Services Manager. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills (listening, involving and understanding; the ability to convey and absorb job-related information), exhibited through the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of personnel. The operational role manages the entire lifecycle of service delivery, from taking customer reports, to ensure ticket closure within pre-defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), and escalating anomalies to the Facilities Service Manager. The candidate will be the liaison of Facilities to all RUSVM departments, colleagues, students, vendors and visitors ensuring the highest standards of service delivery and customer care. This role will also act as team support to the wider Facilities Management team.
Key Results Areas:
• To provide a single point of communication for all customer requests / queries.
• To administer the daily operations of the Maintenance Direct Platform which includes, Schooldude, InventoryDirect and PMDirect helpdesk software (administer on a day-to-day basis).
• Raise work-orders / job cards and distribute these direct to the respective Facilities Divisions, ensuring the response times falls within the agreed service level agreement (SLA).
• Determines the nature of the user’s issue and obtains as much information as possible about the problem
• Prioritizes and evaluates user systems issues into a low, medium or high priority.
• Work with the respective Divisions Supervisors & Team Leads to close and monitor task performances SLAs.
• Support the respective Facilities Managers with the production of daily, weekly and monthly performance related reports based on established key performance indicators (KPIs), SLAs and other administrative support.
• Undertake administration of internal office systems, finance systems and data management.
• Maintaining a positive customer-facing attitude for the helpdesk ensuring satisfaction for all customers of RUSVM.
• Helping to build excellent relationships with colleagues, staff, students, vendors, contractors, visitors and the wider communities.
• Issue room and vehicle keys to colleagues as required in accordance to established standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Perform such duties consistent with your position as may from time to time be assigned to you by the Helpdesk.
• To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirement of the Health and Safety Regulations.
• Understand and comply with all company policies and procedures. Staff Liaison
• Assist the Facilities Management team with daily administrative operations and activities within RUSVM and all department projects.
• Be a first point of contact for RUSVM staff regarding day-to-day Facilities Management (FM) queries.
• Coordinate and manage the FM helpdesk email account.
• Be the first point of call for day-to-day staff enquiries.
• Maintain and enhance working relationships with RUSVM vendors and contractors.
• Undertake specific duties relevant to the smooth running of the buildings, coordination of vendors and service providers as well as other admin tasks.
• Manage and maintain the stock levels of consumables related to general Facilities supplies for day-to-day operations and projects. This includes issuing, reorder and activities relating to the SOP.
• Assist with the setting up for events as per user requirements, including the setting up and monitoring of lighting, tents and other support infrastructure as appropriate.
• Maintain an up-to-date log of all keys, tools, equipment and other assets around the campus.
Health & Safety.
• Maintain a basic working knowledge of the Permit to Work systems and current Health & Safety legislation.
• Participate in incident/fire management/first aid duties.
Completes other duties as assigned.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Demonstrable experience (minimum of 3 years) of working within a Facilities Management environment or call center or telephone customer service environment.
• A strong commitment to customer care and experience of working in a customer led operation are essential.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to foster and maintain good working relationships at all levels within the business as well as with external parties.
• Demonstrate initiative, tact and discretion and proactive with a keen eye for detail.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.