Delisle Walwyn Group of Companies is seeking an experienced and hardworking individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing Officer for their Administration department. This position will report directly to the department’s Business Development Manager.
The Digital Marketing Officer is responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management and execution of a broad range of digital marketing including; online marketing inclusive of targeting and strategically building traffic for website and social media channels; Social Media Messaging; Ad creation and Design, and general support to the Marketing efforts of the Delisle Walwyn Group of Companies.
Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
• To contribute to the company’s social media feeds.
• Assist in identifying and implementing strategies for increasing the volume of traffic and conversions through media outlets.
• Assist in the planning and implementing of digital programs and campaigns for online advertising, website strategy, and design.
• Assist with monitoring, tracking and analyzing the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
• Create original content for social media posts.
• Develop and support new social media initiatives.
• Assist with reviewing and refreshing website content for the Group of Companies.
• Assist with general marketing and branding for the Group of Companies.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word; Excel; PowerPoint) and general computer literacy.
• Experience in graphic designing.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premier, InDesign, Illustrator) preferred.
• Organized and able to work independently as well as part of a Team.
• Must be detailed oriented, display a professional and positive attitude and be reliable.
ADDITIONAL SKILL-SETS THAT WOULD BE AN ASSET TO THE POSITION
• Proficiency in web advertising, social media, and Ad design
• Proficiency in photography
• Self-motivated individual who can take responsibility, think creatively, and troubleshoot
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• College level degree and/or at least 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing, Social Media messaging, or Graphic Design field.
Applications should be sent to the address noted below, no later than December 21st, 2018.
The Human Resource Manager
Delisle Walwyn Group of Companies
P O Box 44