Title: Drywall Finisher/Painter
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Job Summary: Responsible for installing drywall to ceilings or to interior walls of buildings and applying plaster. Smooths out imperfections with trowels and shackle. Applies coats of compound after panels are mounted to walls or ceiling.
• Apply drywall to walls or ceilings.
• Fasten drywall panels to the inside framework of building.
• Prepare panels for painting by taping or finishing joints.
• Smooth out imperfections.
• Work with ceiling tile installers to build walls.
• Measure, cut, fit, and fasten panels.
• Prepare panels by sawing, drilling, or cutting holes in panels for electrical outlets, air-conditioning units, and plumbing.
• Screw panels to wood or metal framework.
• Press paper tape into compound.
• Smooth away excess material.
• Cover nail and screw depressions
• Apply second and third coats of compound.
• Sand areas after each coast.
• Painting experience
• At least 5 years working experience in carpentry/drywall works/painting.
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Weekend, Holiday, (Shifts)
Transportation/Travel: Bus shuttle is available
Send Applications To: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at Royal St. Kitts Hotel, P.O. Box 406, Frigate Bay, St. Kitts.