Come build your career with Unicomer Group!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1000 stores and 16000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean, including, Courts, Optical, Ready Finance, Radio Shack and Lucky Dollar.
We are looking for a full time, creative Branch Supervisor to assist with the execution of company sales and business development strategy. This position will be responsible for the general supervision of branch operations and employees, interfacing with customers, and contributing to the overall success and profitability of the branch.
• Provide general supervision of branch personnel by advising staff, providing regular performance feedback, inspiring team to continuously provide top notch customer service, scheduling shifts, and overseeing the activities of floor personnel.
• Meets financial goals by assisting with the development of budgets, monitoring sales, ensuring targets and KPI’s are met, ensuring sound cash management practices.
• Maintains inventory by coordinating stocktaking activities and ensuring inventory counts are accurate, ensuring on time deliveries, maintaining adequately stock levels, and securing stock.
• Maintains sales floor by upholding visual merchandising standards, and ensuring that store is esthetically appealing.
• Maintains reports by collating, analyzing and presenting reports as required.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
• Diploma in Management/ Business Studies equivalent
• At least two (2) years’ supervisor experience in a retail environment
• Strong business acumen
• High energy and a passion for retail
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Sound decision making
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
• Highly proficient in the use of MS Office suite, particularly excel
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Very competitive total rewards package
• Excellent growth opportunity
Please join us! Send your completed Application and CV to Kelshia_carrette@unicomer.com. Deadline for receiving applications is Tuesday 22nd January 2019.