Are you self-motivated, precise, customer-care focused, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative? Do you have a sense of urgency, professional mindset and enjoy working in a luxury fast paced environment with variety? Do you want to build a career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is an ultra-luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
As the first point of contact you will be responsible for setting the tone and pace for the guest dining experience, ensuring a welcoming and memorable first impression for all guests entering and departing the restaurant.
• Warmly and genuinely greet restaurant guests.
• Control heavy volume at restaurant entrance.
• Assisting with seating guests.
• Proactively support the restaurant team while monitoring dining room activity.
• Collaborate with team members to communicate any special needs or guest requests.
• Inform the guest about special events and offerings.
• Provide menu recommendations.
• Reports complaints to Manager as soon as received.
• Assist managers in opening and closing activities.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Enjoy working with people, self-motivated and highly-energetic with a great attitude
• Knowledge of food and beverage service preferred
• Ability to maintain self-control in a fast paced environment.
• High guest experience focus
• Ability to interact with all guests and keep calm in stressful situations.
• Must be able to walk and stand during the entire shift
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply by Friday January 25th, 2019 by emailing your full resume to email@example.com with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.