Senior Low Voltage and Systems Integrator Technician Position (St. Kitts)
- At least Five years experience in the electronic security industry.
- Experience installing, programming and Maintaining
. Burglar Alarm Systems
. Access Control Systems
. IP Based CCTV Systems
. VOIP Telephone Systems
. Home Automation Systems including Z-wave Technology.
. Computer Systems and LAN Infrastructure
. Central Station Equipment and Software
. Wireless Mesh Systems.
- Any of the following would be an asset
. Electrical installation and maintenance Experience
. Certificate in Information Technology or Security Installation from a recognized institution would be an asset
. Electronic Systems Integration Experience
. Supervisory Experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self initiated.
- Must be able to work alone without much supervision or as a Part of a Team
- Must be able to work within strict deadlines.
- Computer literate; familiarity with Excel and Word.
- Drivers license with clean driving record.
- Must have a professional work ethic.
- Must be prepared to adhere to company rules and regulations.
- Must be prepared to work a rotating shift if necessary.
- No prior criminal record.
- Must be prepared to travel overseas if required.
Installation and maintenance of all types of low voltage systems including Burglar Alarm, Fire
Alarm, Access Control, CCTV, Video Door Entry, Computer Networks and Telephone Systems.
- Please provide two (2) Professional and two (2) Personal references.
Send Resume and or Application to P.O. Box 1242, Unit B-1 Caraibes Plaza, P.A Paul
Southwell Industrial Park, Basseterre or submit in person to the above address (Above best Buy at Bird Rock) or email to email@example.com