Are you self-motivated, precise, customer-care focused, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative? Do you have a sense of urgency, professional mindset and enjoy working in a luxury fast paced environment with variety? Do you want to build a career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is an ultra-luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
We seek a highly motivated and proficient Houseman with luxury hospitality background; the ideal candidate must have a valid standard driver’s license.
• Respond promptly to requests from guests, members and other departments.
• Clean all areas, such as hallways and sitting areas; remove trash from the grounds.
• Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms.
• Remove trash, dirty linen, and room service items.
• Straighten desk items, furniture, and appliances. Dust, polish, and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
• Experience working within a luxury operation.
• Report any maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; properly store flammable materials.
• Assist housekeeping staff with laundry removal.
• Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional.
• Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards.
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply by August 30th, 2019 by emailing your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.