The Five Star Resort, Belle Mont Farm is nestled amongst 400 acres of fertile, organic farmland and lush tropical forest. It encompasses an array of amenities guaranteed to provide an authentic guest experience and provide our team with many learning & development opportunities.
The story of Belle Mont Farm and Kittitian Hill begins with a single idea - creating a new destination unlike any existing ‘sustainable hotel’ that would bring people together to form a community that benefits both locals and visitors alike. Bringing creativity and community together in a thriving village of artists and artisans, one that will open up new avenues of expression and outlets for creative work.
Come on, Join us on this journey!
Provides food and beverage services to all guests, including guests roomed on hotel property to Company standards.
Responsible for ensuring all guests receive friendly, courteous, quality, and timely experience through food and beverage service while adhering to corporate policies and procedures on restaurant dining standards.
Core Role Responsibilities:
• Greet all guests entering the restaurant or being room serviced with a pleasant smile, prompt response, courteous manner, and with superior customer service
• Deliver courteous, prompt, and excellent service to all guests in accordance with corporate service standards and operating procedures
• Deliver all room service meals to guest in a timely manner
• Stock & restock side station and server lines with all necessary equipment, condiments, and food items prior to and at end of each shift
• Stock and restock guest rooms according to Company Food & Beverage Service standards
• Serves guest food and beverages in a professional manner as set out by procedure manual and standards of performance
• Pre-enters food and beverage order in the point of sale system
• Maintains an accurate account of all open checks and balance to point of sale reading
• In the absence of wine steward, or when necessary, present and serve wine
• Monitors guest periodically and check for additional order in an effort to up-sell
• With assistance from Commis Waiter, clean and reset tables for new guests
• Cleans and/or polishes glass and silverware
• Cleans and changes ashtrays and tables in your work area
• Be responsible for collecting, sorting and counting of table linen for exchange for clean line
• Attends daily briefings, departmental or other meetings as required
• Complete all shift paperwork, cash drops, and check control procedures
• Protect the corporation, associates, and the guests by adhering to all safety, sanitation, food preparation, food storage and alcohol beverage control policies.
• 1 year serving experience preferred, previous fine dining experience preferred
• Valid food handler permit
• Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills, and a pleasant and positive personality
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and prioritize
• Must be able to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
• Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or duration of shift
• Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 10lbs without assistance
• A valid driver’s license.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Kittitian Hill, please email a copy of your resume to Hospitalityhr@kittitianhill.com by February 28th, 2020.
If you need further information on how you can become a member of the team, please contact us on 869 465 7388, we look forward to hearing from you!
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.