We are recruiting an experienced, detail and result oriented full time Accountant to provide professional accounting and administrative support, in order to facilitate an efficient and effective operation.
• Provides accurate and timely accounting services including: maintaining and paying accounts receivable, reviewing payables invoices, writing and posting journal entries
• Reconciling bank accounts and compiling monthly financial statements
• Preparing statutory returns
• Assists with cash management, ensuring all deposits agree to deposit summaries; following up on collectables and preparing weekly bank account summary
• Prepares statistical information as required
• Updates accounts payable, pays suppliers, reconciles balances and investigates and follows up on payables and receivables.
• Updates journal entries.
• Pays wages and salaries.
Preferred Skills and Requirements
• Sound knowledge of and analytical skills pertinent to IAS standards, depreciation taxation policies and related legal issues.
• Proficiency in Quickbooks or other accounting software.
• Proficiency in Excel spreadsheet applications.
• High level of computer literacy, including Microsoft Office suite.
• Supervisory skills; communications skills, report-writing; ability to delegate, time management and innovation
• Demonstrated honesty and integrity in performance of duties day-to-day.
• Demonstrated competence and sound judgment.
• Level II of a professional accounting body, ACCA or equivalent.
• One year minimum accounting experience at a senior clerical level, including use of accounting software (Quickbooks).
• Training in spreadsheet applications from a recognized institution.
• Minimum of one year experience in a service environment
** Only applications selected for interview will be acknowledged **
Please submit an application along with two references and salary expectative to email@example.com no later than September 15th, 2020.