The St. Kitts Tourism Authority (SKTA) is acting as a recruitment agency for a company seeking to identify suitable candidates to fill the post of Airport Liaison Officer at the RLB International Airport.
The Airport Liaison Officer is responsible for working with the Operations Team at the RLB international Airport with the application and enforcement of established COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols and general standards or all ground transportation transporting travelers. The officer must ensure that all established protocols are followed, prevent breaches, and document any incidents of non-compliance. Responsibilities of the successful candidate will include but are not limited to the following:
• Collect information from the relevant officers at the RLB International Airport on the arriving flights.
• Monitor all vehicles accessing the airport to provide ground transportation.
• Inspect all vehicles entering the RLB International Airport to offer ground transportation services to ensure that they are compliant to all established protocols including COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols.
• Assign arriving travellers to waiting taxi and tour buses based on an assigned rotation or established policies governing the RLB International Airport.
• Record all jobs leaving the airport to allow for contact tracing and proper recording of jobs.
• Liaise with the Ministry of Tourism in Nevis to advise them of all passengers arriving through the RLB International Airport and travelling to Nevis via water taxi.
• Complete required end of shift reports and other assigned duty reports.
• Record and report incidents of non-compliance.
• Prepare daily and weekly reports of all individuals assigned to taxis and their quarantine and vacation in place sites.
• A minimum of 5 CXC inclusive of Mathematics and English A.
• At least two years working experience.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Commensurate with one’s qualifications.
Interested persons should apply by Friday 15th January 2021.
Interested persons may forward their applications accompanied by a resume to St. Kitts Tourism Authority, Pelican Mall, Bay Road, Basseterre
Only applicants with required qualifications and experience will be acknowledged.