St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private sector company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer. TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Accountant at the TDC Accounting Department, Fort Street, St. Kitts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards for various companies within the TDC Group.
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA, ACCA or other professional accounting designation
• Previous experience in using Accounting Software would be an asset.
• Previous book-keeping experience would also be an asset.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and strong communication skills
• Methodical in approach, solves problems and achieves results.
• Demonstrates good judgement, pays attention to detail, meets deadlines.
• Accounting knowledge application
• Oral and written communication skills
• Deadline oriented.
• Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before January 29th, 2021:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Accountant” to:
TDC Human Resources Department
P. O. Box 142
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 ? Fax: 869-466-8803