ECHMB Capital is seeking applications for an Investment Analyst who is excited to grow and develop in the investment field. The Investment Analyst will assist the team with conducting in-depth research for investment opportunities globally and contribute to the strategic objectives of the investment program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct due diligence and financial analysis on new and existing bond and equity securities.
- Conduct economic and financial research on various financial markets and countries.
- Prepare periodic Investment Proposals and Reports.
- Make informed recommendations to the Chief Investment Officer.
- Monitor closely financial press and keep track of market trends, opportunities, and risks in the regional and international markets.
- Liaise with regional and international brokers to follow through with investment transactions.
- Provide investment advisory services to clients.
- Provide other assistance to the Chief Investment Officer where necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- A Relevant Post graduate qualification such as an MBA or Master’s in Finance.
- Completion of CFA level 1 will be an asset.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience as an Investment Analyst.
- Ability to take initiative and act decisively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint).
- Able to collaborate effectively with others.
- Track record with evidence of delivering results.
What we offer:
- A Team-Oriented culture.
- Competitive Salary.
- Professional growth through development opportunities and continuing education.
- Excellent health insurance benefits.
Suitable candidates are invited to submit a resume to:
The Chief Executive Officer
P. O. Box 753, Basseterre
Tel: 1 (869) 466-7869
Deadline for submission 16th April 2021.
Only candidates shortlisted for the selection process will be contacted.