WE ARE HIRING!
Indirect & Outdoor Sales Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above post in St. Kitts.
The role requires a hands-on self-starter with the ability to motivate and lead subordinates and others. S/he must be a skilled communicator who is able to convey information, ideas and policy to all sales staff and related levels within the organization
- Be a customer centric role model by coaching and supporting your team to always deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Supervise, lead and support the daily activities of the indirect sales department and supporting departments.
- Support training and performance management of assigned departmental employees.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring departmental goals and KPIs.
- Implement and monitor tactical plans with the team to meet and exceed targets
- Set and agree targets with your team and Resellers.
- Serves as a liaison for the direct sales arm of the commercial department in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational matters.
- Ensures all residential sales generated through this channel are closed and back end issues are completed and resolved.
- Prepares and reconciles commissions for submission to manager for approval
- Ensures that appropriate tools, techniques and standards are being utilized in order to meet customers’ expectation
- Plans, coordinates and executes sales events and initiatives ensuring that the company’s corporate image and brand guidelines are adhered to and reflected in a positive light.
- Expand and manager the E-top up distribution footprint across St. Kitts & Nevis
- Investigates Customer Queries using relevant customer Databases
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales or business roles
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals.
- Ability to develop and maintain record keeping systems and procedures.
- Must be a driven, proactive, self-motivated individual with demonstrated ability to work as part of a team as well as work independently and with minimum supervision
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and active experience in using Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs
- Ability to adapt and operate in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Strong analysis, problem solving, decision-making and negotiation skills
- Ability to work on weekends and public holidays if required
- Multi-culturally aware
Submission of Application and Resume
Interested persons are asked to submit his/her application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th April 2021.