Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of Senior Credit Officer at the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited.
Process Credit Facilities,
Manage Credit Portfolios which include Delinquency Control and Securities; and to provide general administrative support to the Credit Department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Banking and Finance or related field, or five (5) years experience as a Credit Officer in an approved Lending Institution.
• Plan and conduct interviews with prospective borrowers.
• Arrange method of repayment of credit facilities.
• Manage assigned portfolios and implement strategies to positively impact credit control, delinquency management, and recoveries of credit facilities.
• Assist with the execution and maintenance of securities including property, life, and motor insurance policies.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including members, lawyers, insurance companies, realtors and any others deemed necessary to ensure the seamless onboarding of credit facilities.
• Ensure that loan processes are carried out in compliance with the policies and procedures of the institution.
Skills and Abilities:
• Sound knowledge of consumer, commercial and mortgage credit underwriting procedures.
• Ability to review loan applications thoroughly, paying attention to detail.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service and negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and use of modern communication technology.
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience.
Application and two (2) references must be sent to:
The General Manager
Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited
P. O. Box 452, Chapel Street
All applications must be received not later than Friday July 30, 2021.