The Special Lands Sales Company is interested in hiring a General Manager who will be in charge of the daily operations, effective control and supervision of all departments of the company along with the marketing and sales of the company’s lands.
The successful applicant must ensure adherence of the company to the terms of the Shareholders Agreement and that the company meets its financial, legal and other regulatory obligations. As manager of the company, the successful applicant will be responsible for developing pricing strategies, identifying potential customers, and developing and managing the company's advertising campaigns. The General Manager will also be tasked with developing budgets and controlling expenditures.
Prior experience in sales and marketing will be an asset. A Bachelor's Degree in marketing or business administration is a must. Experience in real estate will be an asset.
Specific Responsibilities include:
1. Prepare the Annual Operating Budget and Capital Budget of the company at the beginning of each financial year and ensure that these are presented to the Board in a timely manner
2. Provide effective leadership to the company so that the goals of the company are met;
3. Identifying new potential markets and clients
4. Developing and managing advertising and marketing campaigns for sale of the company’s lands
5. Developing a pricing strategy that maximizes the returns from sale of the company’s lands.
6. Supervise the various departments and personnel, presenting regular reports on their performance to the Board;
7. Develop the Human Resource Capital of the company and ensure the effective performance of all employees with regards to discipline, attendance and productivity;
8. Ensure the company’s policies, procedures and plans are adhered to
9. Handling social media, public relation efforts, of the company.
10. Carry out all duties or responsibility delegated by the Board
1. Bachelor Degree or Master degree in Marketing, or Business Administration,
2. Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
3. Experience with online marketing, including social media and content marketing
4. Understanding of public relations
5. Advanced communication skills
6. Ability to quickly adapt to change
Applications should be received by Thursday 30th September 2021.
SPECIAL LANDS SALES COMPANY
P O Box 286
Old Inland Revenue Building
Bay Road, Basseterre