Opportunity at a Glance
The Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and professional support for alumni relations and graduate placement, including stakeholder communications.
• Provide administrative support including but not limited to directing incoming calls, responding to alumni/sponsor/partner enquiries, maintaining files, managing calendar, processing corporate card statements, and expenses for reimbursement.
• Serve as liaison between alumni relations team, internal US-based teams, external stakeholders and alumni. Responsible for regularly checking and replying to communications from the general alumni email inbox.
• Assist employers and externship providers with campus visits and general enquiries.
• Disseminate job postings (web and social media)
• Encourage survey completions through email reminders and social media postings.
• Be the lead support for individual alumni record updates working alongside the the Assistant Dean of Alumni Relations..
• Support the alumni relations team with alumni reporting and data checks.
• Provide high-level administrative support to the West Indies veterinary Conference’s Organizing Committee (event logistics, speaker relations, dealing with conference participant enquiries and maintaining/organizing documentations and contracts).
• Regularly provides status reports on projects to the Assistant Dean of Alumni Relations.
• Issue invoices and process payments.
• Update the Rossie map.
• Completes other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
• At least one year of experience in an administrative support or customer service role.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
• Strong business writing and editing skills with advanced knowledge in creating professional documents, utilizing graphs and illustrations into spreadsheets, documents or presentations.
• Database management and internet research skills or experience
• Ability to present sensitive information in an objective manner.
• Ability to track and monitor projects and budget expenditures.
• Perform independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task, and prioritize accordingly.
• Sense of urgency, and practice confidentiality.
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. At Adtalem, we welcome everyone and have a strong commitment towards diversity and inclusion. We encourage our Colleagues to be their true authentic selves and support laws that prohibit discrimination everywhere we do business. We also maintain a drug-free workplace.
As an organization dedicated to educating the healthcare leaders of tomorrow and empowering members to make inspiring contributions to our global community, we know that it is our responsibility to lead by example and continue minimizing the risks of spreading COVID-19. Employment at Adtalem and/or its subsidiaries requires compliance with the organization’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, province/state, and/or local area. All employees in areas of the world that permit mandatory COVID-19 vaccination are required to be fully vaccinated within 60 days of their date of hire unless they receive an exemption from Adtalem’s HR Coaching Resource Center because of issues such as access or an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Join the Ross University Team Today!
Apply online at https://careers.adtalem.com/us/en/ross-university-school-of-veterinary-medicine