The Five Star Resort, Belle Mont Farm is nestled amongst 400 acres of fertile, organic farmland and lush tropical forest. It encompasses an array of amenities guaranteed to provide an authentic guest experience and provide our team with many learning & development opportunities.
The story of Belle Mont Farm and Kittitian Hill begins with a single idea - creating a new destination unlike any existing ‘sustainable hotel’ that would bring people together to form a community that benefits both locals and visitors alike. Bringing creativity and community together in a thriving village of artists and artisans, one that will open up new avenues of expression and outlets for creative work.
Come on, Join us on this journey!
Under the general guidance of the Senior Accounting Officer, you will perform duties that includes, but are not limited to, the reconciliation of all Company accounts, preparation of ledger accounts and income statements, and the preparation of relevant revenue reports. You will provide an essential support role within the Accounting Department.
Some Core Responsibilities:
• Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
• Prepare inventory costing and assist with data entry
• Prepare supplier reconciliations
• Assist with posting journal entries and supplier invoices
• Prepare various schedules, supporting the Financial Statements
• Assist with reconciling intercompany accounts
• Assist with preparation of management accounts
• Assist with inventory/warehouse oversight
• Provide tax filing support
• Proven accounting experience, preferably within hospitality sector
• Data entry and word processing skills
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures/principles
• Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software such as QuickBooks Online Accounting Package
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
• Well organized
• Must be an effective listener
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
• Must be open to a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Kittitian Hill, please email a copy of your resume to Hospitalityhr@kittitianhill.com by January 21st, 2022.
If you need further information on how you can become a member of the team, please contact us on 869 465 7388, we look forward to hearing from you!
Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.