St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Sales Clerk at the TDC Automotive Division, C A Paul Southwell Industrial Site Basseterre, St. Kitts.
The Sales Clerk is responsible for assisting customers with selection and purchasing of vehicles while achieving and maintaining excellent customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Interacting with customers, answer questions and resolve issues as they arise
• Arranging and conducting vehicle test drives
• General Sales
• Registering and licensing all new vehicles
• Ensuring all new vehicles are cleaned and arrange documents are ready for delivery
• Inspecting all new vehicles for defects upon arrival and departure (transfer or sale)
Qualifications and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience and training
• Possess a valid class P-B driver’s license
• A minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in sales
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
• Great networking skills
• A welcoming and friendly demeanor
• Knowledge of and a passion for vehicles
Applications may be sent to the following address on or before 8th October 2022:
Please forward applications with reference or subject line indicating “Sales Clerk”
Please include at least 2 reference letters and certifications relevant to the position.
The Chief Human Resource Officer
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel: 869-465-2511 ext. 1178 / Fax: 869-466-8803