St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla Trading and Development Company Limited (TDC) is a leading private company in St. Kitts and Nevis and is an equal employment opportunity employer.
TDC is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Garage Service Advisor at the TDC Automotive Division, Frigate Bay Road, Basseterre, St. Kitts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for communicating with customers about their vehicle repair needs and relaying information to the foreman or assistant foreman. The position holder duties will include responding to customers inquiries, scheduling appointments based on the availability of resources to perform repairs, performing general diagnosis of complaints through observations and questioning, as well as obtaining customers’ approval to proceed with repairs.
Qualifications and Experience
• Successful passes in at least six (6) CXC subjects including English, Accounts, Electronic Document Preparation Management (EDPM) and Mathematics
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and interpersonal skills
• Have a high degree of attention to details
• Ability to work well on a team
• Ability to complete reports and prepare correspondence
Send applications to:
The Chief Human Resources Officer
Re: Garage Service Advisor
TDC Human Resources Department
P O Box 142
The deadline for receipt of applications is 27th January 2023.
NB - Only suitable qualified candidates will be contacted.