TRAFFIC RESTRICTIONS FOR THE WEST INDIES VERSUS IRELAND CRICKET MATCHES ON JANUARY 18 AND 19, 2020 AT WARNER PARK
The following streets will only allow for one-way traffic:
• East Park Range (North to South)
• The Street North of the NHC between East Park Range and Wellington Road (West to East).
Changes will take effect from 3:00 p.m. daily until the end of the match.
No parking will be permitted on the following streets:
• Victoria Road – on the eastern side between Basseterre High and Lozack Road.
• Park Range – between Basseterre High and Lozack Road.
• Lozack Road – Between Victoria Road and Hart Street
Traffic will flow in one direction along the following roads:
• Northwards along Victoria Road;
• Westward along Lozack Road;
• Eastwards along the road north of the NHC;
• Southwards along East Park Range.
• The general public will park on streets in non-restricted areas.
• VIP’s and Government officials will park on Lozack Road.
• Teams and match officials will park in the parking lot immediately east of the old pavilion.
• Organizing Committee members and sponsors will park in the Tennis Court Parking lot and Carnival City.
• Persons must present the appropriate parking passes to gain access to designated areas.
Parking inside Warner Park will be very restricted; hence it is important that persons have the relevant car passes.