We are currently seeking to recruit an Audit Manager or Senior Manager for our fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative St. Kitts Practice. The successful candidate will form part of the firm’s management team and report directly to the Partner. This position offers the opportunity for personal growth and advancement within the firm.
• Manages the execution of audit engagements with tight reporting timelines while ensuring adherence to audit quality.
• Identifies and analyses clients’ needs and proactively proposes solutions.
• Ability to analysis and address risk management issues.
• Researches technical accounting issues as well as understand and utilises the firm’s Audit Methodology.
• Coaches and mentors staff by including them in opportunities for growth and development.
• Prepares and delivers in-house training to audit staff.
• Works alongside the Partners to expand the client base by identifying business development opportunities.
• A professional accounting designation. (ACCA, CPA, CA)
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field.
• Three years’ experience in a similar role with a sound knowledge of IFRS and ISA.
• Experience in managing a diverse portfolio of clients.
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate a team.
• Experience providing in-house technical and audit methodology training
All suitably qualified persons interested in this exciting opportunity, should send their Curriculum Vitae with full details of their experience, achievements and qualifications together with two business references to email@example.com, no later than June 02, 2017.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we wish to advise that only those candidates selected for interview will be acknowledged.