Last Updated: 8/28/2012
This website is a general audience site and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
1. Information we collect.
· We collect personally identifiable information that can identify you such as your name, address, telephone number, mobile number, e-mail address and Social Security Number (“Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”). We also collect information such as demographic data and data about your online activity on our website that does not identify you (“Non-Personally Identifiable Information” or “Non-PII”). PII and Non-PII are known together as “Information”. We may also collect and store Information that you provide to us about other people (such as co-borrowers), including their name, address, telephone number, mobile devices, email address and Social Security Number.
2. How we collect information.
· From you. We collect Information you provide to us: (a) in connection with inquiring about or obtaining our services. The Information we collect from you will vary depending on the product or service requested.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes.
§ When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our website, personalize your online experience and record information about your visit. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our website, such as the web pages you visit, the links or advertisements you click on and other actions you take while on our website. The cookies do not store any PII about you. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
b. Other Internet Technologies.
· We may use web beacons and other standard Internet technologies to track your use on our websites. Web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, targeting and re-targeting pixels, third party pixels or web bugs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users or to access cookies. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
3. How we use your information.
We use the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways,
· Process your registration request,
· Provide you with services and communications that you have requested,
· Customize features and advertising that appear on the Site,
· Deliver our Site content to you,
· Measure traffic on the website,
· Measure user interests and traffic patterns,
· Improve the Site and the services and features offered via the Site,
· Manage your relationship with us and provide you with customer support,
· Research and analyze your use of, or interest in, our products, services and content and the products, services and content offered by others,
· Communicate with you via e-mail, telephone, postal mail and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you.
We will not use the information that we collect, nor will we authorize third parties to use such information, to mail or e-mail promotional offers directly to you unless you have specifically informed us that you would like to receive such promotional offers.
4. With whom do we share your information
· Affiliates and trusted third-party service providers who assist us in providing services. In submitting a request for a product or service offered through this website, when you click on any button indicating an acceptance or agreement to terms, a continuance of processing or submission, you signify your agreement to proceed you are consenting, acknowledging and agreeing to the disclosure of your PII with our Affiliates and trusted third-party service providers in our network with whom you are or may be matched. Affiliates and trusted third-party service providers with whom you are matched may retain or use your Information whether or not you use their services and you should contact these providers directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices which may differ from ours.
· Please be aware that we may occasionally release information about visitors if required to do so by law or if, in our business judgment, such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (a) to comply with legal process; (b) to enforce our Terms of Service; or (c) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of our Site, us, our affiliates, our officers, directors, employees, representatives, our licensors, other users, and/or the public.
5. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. We may share Non-PII with third parties in our discretion.
6. Choices about Collection and Use of Your Information.
· You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in the inability to use certain features of our websites or receive certain products or services.
· Regulations require that we store completed loan requests for various periods of time. In order to comply with these requirements, we may be unable to delete your information from our database until the expiration of the applicable period.
7. How we protect your PII.
· We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard your PII from unauthorized access and disclosure. In addition to the restrictions outlined above, we require employees to comply with information security safeguards, we use encryption in the transmission of your PII between your system and ours, and we use firewalls to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your PII.
· No system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your PII, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their PII.
8. How to make changes to your information. If you are a registered member of our Site, you can make changes to your account information by logging in to the Site and using the account tools available via the Site. If you have subscribed to one or more of our e-mail newsletters, you may also change your subscriber information, modify your subscriptions, and/or unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time by visiting the members account section of the website. If you have any questions about modifying your account or preference information, please visit the customer service pages of our Site.
Tel: (869) 466-9242
OPINION POSTING POLICY
SKNVibes Posting & Opinions policy
By entering any opinion, posting or other user generated content you are agreeing to be bound by these conditions and terms. Please read carefully!
Any individual posting a message, music file, recording of any kind, photo, video or opinion in a public guest book, forum, and opinion posting area or any other area is the sole author of and is exclusively and entirely responsible for the opinions and statements in the posted message. SKNVibes and its affiliates disclaim all responsibility for the content of such messages, postings, community generated content and are acting merely as an impartial conduit for constitutionally protected free speech and as a provider of an interactive computer service.
While the administrators and moderators of this user generated content or postings will attempt to remove any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums, opinions posted and user generated content express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators, SKNVibes INC or its affiliates and parent company or companies or webmaster and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post, email, or otherwise make available Content:
· that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy, or harms minors in any way;