Notice is hereby given that the Forty Fifth (45th) Annual General Meeting of the Nevis Co-operative Credit Union Limited will be held at the Occasion’s Entertainment Centre, Pinney’s Industrial Site, St. Thomas’ Parish, Nevis on Thursday July 19, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. to transact the following business:
1. Confirm the Minutes of the 44th Annual General Meeting held on Wednesday June 28, 2017.
2. Consider matters arising from the Minutes of the 44th Annual General Meeting.
3. Approve reports of the Board of Directors, Treasurer, Credit Committee and Supervisory Committee for the year ended December 31, 2017.
4. Approve the Auditors’ Report and Financial Statements for the year ended December 31, 2017.
5. Approve a Dividend for the year ended December 31, 2017.
6. Elect officers to the Board of Directors, Credit Committee and Supervisory Committee.
7. Appoint Auditors for the year ending December 31, 2018.
8. Set the Maximum Liability or External Borrowing for the ensuing year.
9. Transact any other general business of the society.
By Order of the Board of Directors:
Shinel Dore (Ms.) BOARD SECRETARY
June 28, 2018
NOTE: Transportation will be provided for members who live outside of Charlestown (only if requested); and light refreshments will be served during the meeting and special prizes to be won.