NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (January 21, 2019) – The following is an announcement regarding study opportunities from the Republic of China (Taiwan) through the Nevis Island Administration (NIA).
The Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA), is encouraging individuals who are interested in higher education (bachelors, master/ doctoral) to apply for Taiwan’s MOFA or ICDF scholarship programmes.
The programmes cover a variety of fields including, Business, Management, Agriculture, Mandarin Chinese, Engineering, Technology, Nursing and more. Applicants also have quite a variety of universities for their individual preference.
To research and decide on which program to apply for please refer to the following links:
Scholarship Benefits are as follows:
Airfare; Housing; Tuition fees; Credit fees; Insurance; Textbook costs; and Allowance.
General application guidelines:
- One must apply to their preferred university as well as to the Taiwan Embassy in St. Kitts. The university will present a permission slip which must be included with the embassy’s application.
- Please NOTE that each applicant can ONLY apply for one (1) program at a time, either ICDF or MOFA.
- Applicants are advice to complete medical test after their application has been approved.
- Along with the completed application form must also be original passport and education certificates as well as two (2) copies of all documents. Copies must be clear (easily read) and precise (no cut-off).
- Applications for ICDF must be submitted to the Ministry of Human Resources by March 4th, 2018; however, MOFA applications must be received by March 18th, 2018. Deadlines on other notifications will outline dates March 16th/March 31st; these dates are for applications to be received by the Embassy, not Human Resources. Therefore, all applications received after March 4th/ 18th will be refused.
For further guidance (application information, eligibility etc.) kindly refer to the attached documents and/or contact the following persons:
Mr. Roger Woodley
Ministry of Education
Government of St. Kitts Tel. No.: 467-1110
Mrs. Shanola Murrey-Gill
Ms. Ronice Williams
Ministry of Human Resources
Nevis Island Administration
Tel. No.: 469-5521 Ext. 5163/4
Mr. Daniel kou
Republic of China (Taiwan) Embassy
Victoria Road, Basseterre, St. Kitts
Tel. No.: 465-2421
This article was posted in its entirety as received by SKNVibes.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of SKNVibes.com, its sponsors or advertisers