NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (February 18, 2019) -- The following is an announcement from the Ministry of Human Resources in the Nevis Island Administration (NIA) regarding an offer for study in Colombia.
The Nevis Island Administration, Ministry of Human Resources is pleased to inform of the Colombia Scholarship Offer, which provide applicants with the opportunity to specialize in Masters and/or PHD programs in Colombia.
In order to apply, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- A foreign undergraduate degree in any area of knowledge
- At least 4.0 GPA of the undergraduate program
- At least one (1) year of professional experience in the related field
- Have a high level of Spanish language
- Must be in a range of age between 25-49 years old
Scholarship benefits include:
- Tuition fee
- Living expenses
- Health insurance
- Books and materials
- Visa application; and
- Move in grant
For detailed course information and application guidelines please see the attached and/or visit:
1. www.icetex.gov.co and click on “BECAS”;
2. https://portal.icetex.gov.co/Portal/docs/default-source/becas/becas-para-posgrado/call_in_english.pdf; or
3.https://portal.icetex.gov.co/Portal/Home/HomeEstudiante/becas/programa-de-reciprocidad-para-extranjeros-en-colombia/becas-para-posgrado/ (click on Programa de Reciprocidad para Extranjeros en Colombia; click on Call in English).
Note that applications must be received by the Ministry of Human Resources by Friday, 24May, 2019. Kindly DO NOT utilize the date provided by Colombia, as applications go through a few channels prior to receipt by the Colombia representatives.
For any other concern, please contact Ministry of Human Resources, Training Officer, Shanola Murrey-Gill on 469-5521 Ext. 5163/4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was posted in its entirety as received by SKNVibes.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of SKNVibes.com, its sponsors or advertisers