BASSETERRE(10TH APRIL, 2019): The organizing committee of the 2019 St. Kitts & Nevis Restaurant Week have revealed the finalists for the Coconut Cook Off Challenge.
The 5th Annual SKN Restaurant Week will take place from the 18th to 27th July with coconut being the themed ingredient. Local chefs will prepare various coconut dishes, including deserts and beverages. Also during that period participating restaurants throughout the Federation will offer a special Restaurant Week menu at discount prices.
Finalists of the Entree Category
• Leshona Davis, Carambola Beach Club, Panseared lion fish with a lime coconut sauce
• Larry Monrose, Royal St. Kitts Hotel, Coconut steamed fish with local provisions in coconut herb broth
• Cean Henry, Royal St. Kitts Hotel, Coconut crusted lamb rack, coconut polenta
Finalists of the Beverage Category
• Stacie Little, Ocean Terrace Inn, Coco Loco
• Roshaun McKenzie, Ocean Terrace Inn, Coconut Mint
• Garry Ogardo, Royal St. Kitts Hotel, Royal Cocolado
Overall winners for the dessert and appetizer categories are as follows:
• Winner: Shaquille Daniel, Carambola Beach Club, Coconut Polenta Bites stuffed with coconut curry shrimp
• Winner: Teresa Clarke, Carambola Beach Club, Coconut Lemon grass cheesecake with sugar basket wafer, coconut Chantilly in coconut coffee and strawberry sauce
• 1st Runner up: Tzulao Collins, Royal St. Kitts Hotel, Royal Custard
This article was posted in its entirety as received by SKNVibes.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of SKNVibes.com, its sponsors or advertisers