BASSETERRE, St. Kitts, April 25, 2019 – The People’s Action Movement (PAM) held its 54th Annual Delegates Convention (Caucus) last evening, Wednesday 24th April, 2019 at the PAM headquarters. At this Caucus, delegates from all eight constituencies discussed the Party business and subsequently voted to elect the 2019/2020 Executive body that will govern the affairs of the Party for one year. Members of the Young Pamites were also in attendance and cast their votes.
All posts were up for election with the exception of the Party Leader, the Hon. Shawn Richards, who will retain his position as Leader for another 2 years.
The Executive elect is:
• Hon. Shawn Richards – party Leader
• Hon. Eugene Hamilton – Deputy Leader
• Hon. Lindsay Grant - Deputy Leader
• HE Jonel Powell – Chairman (unopposed)
• Jacqueline Howell – Deputy Chair
• Shirley Julius – General Secretary
• Azard Gumbs - Assistant General Secretary
• Charles Morton – Treasurer (unopposed)
• Jonelle Rawlins – Public Relations Officer (unopposed)
The Executive elect will be ratified on Sunday 28th April, 2019 at the Annual National Convention to be held at the PAM Headquarters starting at 3:00 p.m.
The public is invited to attend the upcoming rally-style Convention under the theme “Winning More, Convention 54”, which will be very vibrant, filled with enthusiasm and the well anticipated remarks from the Hon. Andrew Fahie, Premier of the BVI.
This article was posted in its entirety as received by SKNVibes.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of SKNVibes.com, its sponsors or advertisers