NIA CHARLESTOWN NEVIS (May 10, 2019) -- The following is an announcement from the Ministry of Tourism in the Nevis Island Administration regarding a vacancy for the position of Supervisor in the Beach Patrol Unit.
The Ministry of Tourism invites qualified persons to apply for the position of Supervisor, Beach Patrol Unit.
The responsibilities of this post include:
Overall responsibility for security at the beaches on Nevis (especially Pinney’s Beach), at the Artisan Village and any other site designated by the Ministry
Management of the day to day operations of the Beach Patrol and Lifeguard Units of the Ministry of Tourism
- Preparation and circulation of the employee schedules
- Monitoring and evaluation of security officers to ensure maximum efficiency
- Maintenance and evaluation of records associated with the Beach Patrol and Lifeguard Units
- Submission of monthly management reports to the Ministry
- Submission of emergency incident reports
- Any other related task assigned by the Ministry
The successful applicant are expected to possess the following qualities:
- Management experience of at least five (5) years
- Security experience of at least five (5) years
- Background in the maritime environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – should have a minimum of CXC English A or equivalent
- Basic computer literacy skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Preferably CPR and/or first aid training
Please address all applications to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Tourism, Social Security Building, Pinney’s Estate.
This article was posted in its entirety as received by SKNVibes.com. This media house does not correct any spelling or grammatical error within press releases and commentaries. The views expressed therein are not necessarily those of SKNVibes.com, its sponsors or advertisers