BASSETERRE, St. Kitts and Nevis (15 September 2016): We are six months away from SKNVibes’ 15th Anniversary, and we are very excited to announce 15 new features, online solutions, and services as we reposition our brand and company for the next 15 years of leading media in the Federation.
Our new roll-out begins today with our new branding; we’re saying goodbye to the old SKNVibes blue standard with yellow radio waves, and today we present a more vibrant logo to reflect our new direction. Also, our newly re-designed web interface offers our many users a cleaner look and feel, with jump-to navigation, increased sharing capabilities and refined menus and search engines to make moving around the site a lot easier.
But it’s not just about the new look; we’ve streamlined our content too! Our new website will focus on delivering media content of the highest quality, with new sections for Latest News, Nation-building, and a ‘Daily Dose’ of informative and inspirational blogs and video content. Also, the new section Reflections, will pull together all SKNVibes toons, and Spotlight, will be our new section for polls and surveys. Also, our new landing page will feature our leading content to welcome you on your first daily visit. All these changes are to make sure that we continue to deliver the very best ideas and information in the most accessible format for our visitors and users.
Between 15 September 2016 and 15 March 2017, all 15 new features, solutions and services will be launched to the public, as SKNVibes rings in its 15th year of providing the widest range and highest quality online media content in the Federation. We want to give you a foretaste of the 15 features you will see over the next six months.
For a new look and feel
1. SKNVibes has a new logo!
2. SKNVibes web interface has a cleaner finish with better navigation, additional sharing functionality and streamlined content.
3. The SKNVibes mobile experience is also being restyled, to offer users of the SKNVibes mobile app and SKNVibes mobile site a similar experience to the website.
4. We will incorporate new log-in options for a whole new user experience on SKNVibes.
5. SKNVibes will re-launch its social media presence across various online platforms.
6. We will offer registered SKNVibes users the chance to customise their online experience, a feature which will be unveiled in the coming months.
Our new content sections and online tools
7. Daily Dose brings SKNVibes users fresh inspirational content to set a positive outlook for each day.
8. Spotlight is our new polls and surveys section.
9. Reflections is now where you will find all our toons and comic content.
10. Promises Kept is the first-ever tracker of government promises, primarily those made before the last election. This tool is currently being developed and will be launched by 15 March 2017.
11. Come Correct is also a first for the Federation! It is a political fact-check of assertions and claims made by federal politicians and political actors, and will also be launched in early 2017.
12. Faceoff is also under development. It will feature weekly debates and discussions with a range of people, and on many different topics, produced in high-quality video.
Our new suite of services
13. For our advertising clients, our new web interface provides exciting advertising opportunities. Contact us for more information.
14. We will streamline our services and searches in Autos, Jobs and Real Estate for a better user experience.
15. By 15 March 2017, we will introduce Automated Sales options that allow anybody to advertise on SKNVibes without needing to contact our Sales team!
SKNVibes has consistently undergone reforms to better serve our visitors, users, advertising clients and commercial partners. The next six months will see a lot of activity from us, as we get ready for our major milestone of 15 years!