Position: Administrative Manager
The post holder is responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Do and pay Payroll.
2. Control of the Employees accounts such salaries advances.
3. Manage and control of the health insurance accordantly with the labor law
4. Manage control and payment of the pension accordantly with the payroll and the labor law
5. Control and administration as well processing work permits.
6. Daily Manage and Control of the Cash flow.
7. Customers, control of the appropriate invoicing and receivables
8. Payables: organize the payables as per importance and due dates.
9. Issues Check request and replenishment of petty cash
10. Be Responsible of the accountancy.
11. Banks; Revise and close bank reconciliations, deliver the deposit of the sales
12. Be responsible of the PO Box.
13. Review and Authorize Payments of the commission and reimbursements.
14. Cost of the sales and Inventory at the end of the month of all the different inventories, implement control and organize of the merchandise for each kind of inventory such Photo supplies, Video Supplies, Boutique merchandise, Fish for dolphins and Medicines of the dolphins
15. Control and monthly depreciations of fixed Assets
16. Amortizations of prepaid Insurances.
17. Monitors the budget in order to keep expenses within it
18. Do the financial reports every end of the month comparing against the budget. With analysis of incomes and expenses.
19. The ability to consistently produce a high quality of work under pressure and exercise discretion and confidentiality in all matters
An understanding of the Public Management and Finance Law (2005 Revision) and Financial Regulations (2005 Revision) would be beneficial
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Degree educated with a recognized professional accounting qualification
• Working knowledge of Quickbooks and Oracle accounting program
• Minimum of 3-5 years accounts experience in areas of accounts receivable, audit or financial reporting
• Working knowledge of ACCPAC or Quickbooks or other related accounting program
• Sound computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel as well as good typing skills;
• Excellent time management skills
• Reference from previous Jobs
• Fluent in English, Spanish and Italian
• Experience in Recreational Park