POSITION: CASINO TECHNICIAN
APPLICATION DEADLINE: FRIDAY 22ND FEBRUARY, 2019
The Casino Technician plays a vital role within the Slots Department by ensuring that all slots and video games are fully functional at all times during his scheduled shift.
Reporting to the Slots Manager, you will be responsible for providing a variety of technician services to ensure that the Casino floor is running efficiently and effectively.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Evaluate machines which fail to hold approved percentages or which fail to reach expectations.
2. Perform minor and major repairs on slot and video games, scheduled and un-scheduled.
3. Examine all gaming related equipment for evidence of cheating and mechanical malfunctions.
4. Keep complete records listing repairs of department equipment in accordance with department policies and procedures.
5. Keep all lines of communication open, regarding duties.
6. Perform preventative maintenance to ensure maximum machine performance.
7. Monitor and repair slot tracking system as needed.
8. Move and install gaming devices as needed.
9. All other duties as assigned by Slot Manager.
1. Candidate must have a strong electrical background.
2. Strong mathematical skills.
3. Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
5. Candidate must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
6. Candidate must be able to attend scheduled training sessions
7. Candidate must be able to work in a loud and smoke filled environment.
8. Candidate must be able to work any scheduled shift
9. High School Diploma or equivalent College Diploma is required
10. Able to effectively read and understand par sheets and calculate payout percentages.
11. Candidate must be Computer literate.
Interested candidates should apply in writing to the Human Resources Manager, Royal Beach Casino, P.O. Box 858, Zenway Boulevard, Frigate Bay, St. Kitts or email email@example.com no later than Friday 22nd February, 2019.