COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH UNICOMER GROUP!
A dynamic and fast paced retail organization spanning 24 countries, with over 1000 stores and 16000 talented and engaged retail professionals across Latin America, the Caribbean and USA. Unicomer Group is the owner of established brands within the Caribbean including Courts, Ready Finance, Radio Shack, Courts Optical, and Lucky Dollar.
We are seeking to recruit a Human Resource Officer who is passionate about HR to support the development and implementation of HR initiatives in St. Kitts.
This individual will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure that the services provided by the Human Capital Department is effectively and efficiently executed while maintaining a high level of confidentiality and excellent internal/external customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will have key accountabilities as follows:
• Assisting with the Development and execution of on-boarding and off-boarding programs.
• Coordinating and Administering staff benefits and human capital policies in line with policy guidelines.
• Coordinating the performance management process.
• Coordinating and supporting the recruitment process.
• Prepare HR monthly reports and budgets, to include headcount and variances analysis.
• Assisting with industrial relations matters.
• Maintaining HR files and databases.
• Working closely with various departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
• Assisting with the process of determining training and development priorities and delivering same for non-managerial team
• Leading the organization initiatives on the ground as it relates to change, culture and employee engagement
• Able to influence others and engender strong working relationships across the company
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management OR a related field.
• 2 years’ experience in the HR field
• Prior exposure to change management and employee engagement would be a decided advantage
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
• Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
• Sound communication and conflict management skills.
• Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skilfully gather, analyse, and present information
• Must be confident, personable, and self-motivated.
• Must be able to manage change effectively
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• Very competitive total rewards package
• Excellent growth opportunity
Only those applicants with the requisite skills/experience will be contacted.