We are looking for a full time, High Risk Administrator to monitor high risk accounts and debt Collector Performance.
The High Risk Administrator is responsible for:
• Attending to the needs of walk in customers and customers who have telephoned.
• Ensuring customers understand their payment terms
• Encouraging customers to pay on a timely basis
• Responding to upset/embarrassed customers in an appropriate manner i.e. with tact and patience
• Calling customers on Reports assigned by the Credit Manager
• Liaising with External Debt Collectors about account assigned to them
• Daily and quarterly reporting of Collectors’ performance
• Allocations of new accounts to Debt Collectors
• Monitoring and reporting to Credit Manager on Reports assigned for follow-up
• Entering action on accounts assigned to Collectors
• Reporting to Credit Manager on non-performing accounts
• Periodically obtaining copies of agreements from the filing room
• Dispatching of deduction orders to various companies
• Editing of government salary deduction lists monthly
THE CANDIDATE – Minimum Requirement
• Minimum Qualifications: Five (5) General CXC passes grades Passes in Mathematics and English are compulsory.
• Similar post in a customer-focused organisation is an asset.
• Telephone etiquette
• Computer literate
• The ability to operate standard office equipment, fax machine
• Ability to work well with little or no supervision
• The ability to make simple arithmetic calculations
• People Management
• Must maintain calm in stressful situations
• Courteous and helpful at all times
• Deportment and a neat appearance
• Honesty and integrity