The Caribbean Credit Card Corporation Limited (4Cs) is a Technology and E-Payments processing company operating in the Federation of St. Kitts & Nevis.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position of ACCOUNTANT.
Reports to: General Manager
Supervises: Assistant Accountant; Accounting Officers
The Accountant is responsible for the maintenance, timely reporting and analysis of the Corporation’s accounting and financial information in keeping with International Accounting Standards, regulatory framework and industry best practice.
- Participate in and contribute to the strategic planning process of the Corporation and make recommendations that would improve organizational efficiency.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly management accounts and annual statutory financial statements in accordance with International Accounting Standards, regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
- Develop and maintain costing and pricing mechanisms and advise on pricing strategies for the Corporation’s products and services so as to ensure profitability.
- Develop and ensure consistent maintenance of effective systems and procedures for the proper management of the Corporation’s funds, cash flow and investments.
- Develop, implement and monitor accounting procedures, systems and internal controls.
- Prepare financial budgets (e.g. capital, operational, cash flow) and provide feedback to management on the Corporation’s performance.
- Prepare and submit tax returns and maintain relations with the Internal Revenue Department.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the Corporation’s external auditors on the annual financial statements and to ensure that all financial matters of the Corporation are carried out in accordance with accepted practice and that proper controls exist to monitor all transactions.
- Supervise, appraise and develop the Accounting Department’s staff.
Education and Experience:
- An accounting accreditation such as ACCA, CGA CPA or CMA with a minimum of three (3) years experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting and financial analysis. The applicant must be in good standing with membership of their respective qualifications.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of legislation applicable to the industry.
- Very good understanding of accounting principles and financial statements.
- Knowledge and experience of related computer applications.
The successful applicant must possess the following competencies:
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Planning and organizing skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Information and task monitoring skills;
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills;
- Mature outlook with the ability to work unsupervised;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Effective listening skills;
- Team oriented;
- Strong consultative and consensus building skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application along with resume should be sent to: The Secretary, Caribbean Credit Card Corporation, P.O. Box 993, Bladen’s Commercial Development, Basseterre, St. Kitts; or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of application is June 28th, 2019.