Do you love to host your guests?
Are you passionate about delivering luxury experience - every time?
Do you thrive on wowing your guests through tempting food and delicious drinks?
Do you want to build your career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is a luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
As a member of the food & beverage team you will be the primary contact for creating unique and memorable guest experiences in the dining and bar area. With your welcoming and gracious service style; delivered with tones of personality, you will work closely with your colleagues to contribute to making Christophe Harbour an international luxury lifestyle destination.
• Consistently deliver the Christophe Harbour signature service standards in line with concept of the restaurant and/bar.
• Collaborate with your front and heart-of-house colleagues to provide a seamless, professional service flow.
• Take guest orders to ensure that all requests are delivered timely and accurately.
• Accurately and discreetly respond to special beverage requests and dining needs.
• Ensure all beverage preparation and storage areas, bar equipment are maintained in a clean and hygienic condition.
• Ensure all menu items are prepared using correct recipes, methods and presentation.
• Comply with Christophe Harbour beverage policies, standards and procedures.
• Comply with national laws as it relates to serving alcohol.
• Understand and maintain required bar stocks and par levels.
• Minimum of (1) one year experience as a Bartender in a boutique hotel or luxury resort or independent bar ideal.
• A minimum of 1 year experience preparing cocktails from scratch to standard recipes/measures.
• Excellent mixology skills of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and solid wine knowledge. Professional certification ideal.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Excellent verbal and listening communication skills.
• Ability to read and write English in order to understand instructions, checklists and recipes.
• Ability to do basic Math
• Familiarity with Point Of Sale systems ideal.
• Good organization and execution skills
• Adaptable with strong analytical and solutions creation skills.
• Good knowledge of Food Safety & Hygiene standards and holder of Food Handler’s Permit
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply by August 30th, 2019 by emailing your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.