Are you self-motivated, precise, customer-care focused, enthusiastic, flexible and innovative? Do you have a sense of urgency, professional mindset and enjoy working in a luxury fast paced environment with variety? Do you want to build a career in the luxury hospitality industry?
If you answered yes, a career with Christophe Harbour could be perfect for you.
Christophe Harbour is an ultra-luxury lifestyle development in exquisite St. Kitts. For more information about our resort and services go to www.christopheharbour.com.
Join us on our journey to create an extraordinary legacy of distinctive luxury experience in the Caribbean. We are looking for remarkable individuals who have what it takes to be a member of the Christophe Harbour team.
You will play an important role in creating the Christophe Harbour remarkable luxury experience.
As a member of the Culinary team you will prepare hot and cold dishes in line with the restaurant’s concept and food safety & hygiene standards. You will be expected to ensure consistent food quality according to agreed recipes and standards of presentation.
• Perform pre-opening set-up duties.
• Maintain inventory levels and conduct weekly inventory checks.
• Assist with ordering and receiving ingredients and kitchen supplies.
• Assist with monitoring food production and portion control.
• Schedule and oversee necessary maintenance and repairs on kitchen appliances
• Assist with creating and adjusting kitchen employee’s work schedule.
• Assist with assigning and ensuring work tasks are completed on time and to Company standards.
• Monitor and maintains line plating.
• Prepare food according to established recipes and procedures.
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety regulations and procedures.
• Supervises cleaning, sanitation, kitchen/food conditions, and health standards
• Ensure all necessary reports and forms are completed daily
• Ensure closing duties such as inventory and requisitions are completed.
• Minimum of (3) years’ experience in Kitchen Supervisory position or a similar post.
• Experience working in a Luxury or boutique resort/hotel or independent restaurant ideal.
• Graduate of Hotel Training School with academic or professional qualifications in Culinary Arts OR willing and able to complete professional or academic culinary qualifications – desirable but not essential.
• Passion for culinary and a desire to learn is a must.
• Good general culinary and knife skills.
• Good knowledge of food storage principles e.g. First In First Out (FIFO)
• Good knowledge of Food Safety & Hygiene standards.
• Ability to read and write English in order to understand instructions, checklists and recipes.
• Ability to do basic Math e.g. adding and subtraction of sums
• Good organisation and execution skills
• High guest experience focus
• Adaptable with strong analytical and solutions creation skills.
If you are selected to join Christophe Harbour you will receive a competitive annual salary, paid leave, and other applicable benefits. Apply by August 30th, 2019 by emailing your full resume to email@example.com with a cover note telling us why you are the perfect person to join the Christophe Harbour team.