Job Summary: As a Meet & Greet Ambassador, you are responsible for welcoming and assisting hotel guests. To ensure that all guests and visitors are greeted warmly, requests accommodated, and any luggage taken care of. You must ensure that first impressions of the hotel are pleasant and that all systems are maintained to guarantee the best hospitality experience while maintaining the Hotel Standards and Procedures.
• Provide an interactive and hospitable environment for all guests
• To ensure all guest and visitors are met at entrance with a warm welcome.
• Be attentive to guest inquiries and coordinate with other departments to resolve guest concerns
• Promote and up-sell hotel services and restaurant specials
• Assist guest with luggage
• Assist in providing shuttle service to guest
• Assist in front desk duties not limited to checking in and checking out guests
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Possesses a valid Class P-Auto Driver’s Licence
• Can stand for long periods of time
• Able to lift at least 50lbs
• Positive attitude, charismatic and excellent communication skills
• Flexible; able to work weekends, holidays and overnight
All interested applicants are asked to apply in person to the Ocean Terrace Inn, Wigley Avenue, Fortlands, St. Kitts or email your CV and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 24th, 2019.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED